Monday 21 July 2008

OUCH !

k , OUCH !
my cacat mother went to take off my plaster at my leg .
it's been there for 3 wks there .

OK .!

oral prelim was fine .
ENGLISH ,
i did my best & made both invigulators LAUGH .

and malay ,
well .
kinda suck .
I keep ahh,eeh,ooh .
all the tym .
sure gt low marks .

zzz.

...

den after tht ,
meet meena and baiyah at fitness corner .
the peter was like "u like Kimberly Ong?"
then i say NO!
den he say , come , join us!
hahas .

okok .

den went mac with meena and baiyah .
BELAN DEM OKAY!

zzz.

my money now bo liao .
den walkwalk in amk hub .

baiyah was walking at the speed of light .
k , exagurating abit .
den i was like catching up wif her,
and was pretty tired then .

zzz.

den went home .
onlined .
dance jumpstyle . but first step oni .
and i can do it 10 times non stop . ^^
zzz.

k,lame .

made me perspire like so much la!
den , BATHE at 8.50pm.
ok, thts late time to bathe ,
FOR ME .

den heiriq went online .
Said tht i didn't hack his acc .
but .
I and him the only want who noes the pass .
BUT ,
I DIDN'T TOUCH HIS PROFILE .
i have no intention to do tht okays .
Motherfcuker .

I'm glad tht his happy .
he's sad and i'm guilty .

IT RHYMES !
hahas.

i made tht up in the toilet when doin my business today .
hahas.

PRELIMs COMING !
omfg .
zzz.

I'm worried.
I'm gonna study hard la . damn it .
but drum in arcade come first !

oh ya ,
today in my class ,
i drummed my leg with two pens pretty hard till it was fcuking red .
zzz.
LAME .

but FUN .

hahas .

and today's gen's bday .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIO BU .
I HAVE NO CAKE FOR YOU .
I AM SO CUCKOO
THT I DIDNT BUY ANYTHING FOR YOU!

hahas.
gen , im goin buy sth .

and i got my bday present frm serene teng todays .
it was a NICE notebook .
very nice !
thx yeah !

haahs.
ILY all!

:]

still making u happy .
hotty !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home