Friday 18 July 2008

zzz .

k ,
i "blogged" at my phone in the bus .
this was what i wrote .

" Had pizza party . Ate 3 and 1/2 slices [:
Then went t-net .
Saw Rusyaidi . That HOTTY .
He stared , smile .
& I laughed ,giggled , BLUSHED .
I had been crushing on him since last year lahhs .
Ok , it's more than a year .
Then came back to school .
Saw Qi De going t-net .
Say mr chin at there =X
I lied ,
then we went back .
Played bball with ufo mentor . ABC .
She damn fun lahh .
Den Ms looi joined .
Den Qi De joined.
always at the same satge with ms looi . ^^
Den played 3 by 3[ but we play 3 by 4]
then heiriq and mateen and others went in ,
Played until so violent .
Fouled alot of tym coz of violence .
My hand kena pock by heiriq finger .
he's finger damn long .
Sheila and ernie and shasha didn't want to play as there were to tired of following the rules .
zzz.
Den went t-net with teng han , azhar and Qi de,
Den watched tyra banks show there .
relax one corner ^^
Then played pool .
Then syawal keep disturbing .
IRRITATING !
then want go home .
realized my home clothes were missing .
ran go school .
shared drink with son .
but didn't touch .
my mouth got two holes .
den go take clothes at school .
Den i now in bus "

it was long .
took me 1/2 of the journey to write this .

k la .
tomorrow going to faiez open hse . ^^

k bb .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home