Thursday 17 July 2008

bleahs .

today ,
got science mock exam .

okok la.
den gave aufal deon's bday present .

^^

said happy bday to deon when he playin bball .
den afiqah kena bball on her head by heiriq =X

she was crying like hell .
ice on her head .
and heiriq damn evil .

den got remedial .
den got mly remedial .

WOOHOO !
my malay improving !
not yoyo.

^^

den go cc .
go tnet .

den go fountain .
actually qi de got tuition but was caught by baiyah and tzu han not going .
bleahs .

den ...

play water .

den went home .

den mak bapak membebel coz go home at 7.30 pm .

den on9 .
DEVIL JUMPER was online .
talk .
didn't answer .
ok wadeva .

den .
mandi .
bathe .
without my phone .

k today i did tht .
dunno y.

den wan audition ,
zzz ..

kk.

let's see .



Behold... My Future
I will marry Heiriq.
After a wild honeymoon, We will settle down in Singapore in our fabulous Apartment.
We will have 1 kid(s) together.
Our family will zoom around in a Pink Lamborghini.
I will spend my days as a Singer , and live happily ever after.
whats your future

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home