Sunday 3 August 2008

tired . slacked .

whole day at home .
didn't step out of the hse .

edited some photos .
chatted .
ate breakfast .
DIDN'T DO HOMEWORK .

tht was harsh .
but i did 1/3 of it liaos .
only left english and 1/2 of maths .

having headaches .
my mom HEAD massaged me just nw .
and now .
blogging .

SLACKED ALL THE WAY !
zzz .
windows live messenger cant add peeps.
so need to use windows messanger .
old version .
zzz .

I'm tired .
eng gonna do in the bus .
zzz .

maths try my best to finish .
i'm in love with take a bow-leona lewis .
and shermaine bought me mariah carey's cd - E=MC2 .
for my belated bday present .

THX SHERMAINE !
ROCK ON !

tomorrow got listening comprehension,
both malay and english .
for prelim .
omg .
Must dig my ear deep deep .
=X

just nw played audi with yao wen .
did db4 fm 150bpm you're already gone TWICE ^^ with yao wen.
:D

I'm out of a cash .
someone .
BUY CANS ?

bb .
seeya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home