Wednesday 10 September 2008

quiz .

Taqqed by Nadia [:

1) Your relationship with him/her is:
Friend:D

2) Your five impression of him/her:
entertaining , friendly, lovely , chatty & INTERESTING . lol .

3) The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:
to be friends with me . {?}

4) The most memorable thing he had said to you:
I’m a babe . {?}

5) If he/she becomes ur lover you will:
become lesbians , & will appreciate it a lot !

6) If he/she becomes your lover the thing he have to improve on will be:
can’t improve . gt nothing to improve [:

7) If he becomes your enemy you will:
I don’t know . coz I think she won’t be .

8) If he/she becomes your enemy the reason will be:
th reason will be tht I have lost my mind .

9) The most desired thing you wanna do for him or her now is.
go movie . {?} lol .

10) Your overall impression of him/her is:
DREAMY . lol .

11) How do you think ppl around you will feel about you?
flirt maybe .?

12) The characters tt you like about yourself:
everything lurhs . {?} or maybe ? lol .

13) On the contrary the characters you hate about yourself:
my mouth . talk nonsense .

14) The most ideal person i wanna b is:
Jesse McCartney’s wife / gurlf .

15) For ppl who care n likes you, you wanna say:
I so the LOVEEEE you ~!

Pass this quiz to ten ppl tt you wish to noe how they feel about you.
1) Rini [:
2) Nurbaiyah [:
3) Heiriq -.- rotten blog .
4) Jia le {flirt .!}
5) Nadia . you’ve done it .
6) Jian Hui . no blog -.-‘’
7) Guang Ren . dunno gt blog not . -.-‘’
8) Shahizam . no blog . -.-‘’
9) Genevieve . [:
10) Lydia . [:

16) Is no.6 in relationship?
Jian Hui .friends for 3 years . siblings for 2 .

17) Is no.9 a female or male?
Genevieve [:GIRL .

18) If no.7 & 10 were together, isit a gd thing?
Guang Ren & Lydia .LOL ! lydia taste nt like him lurhs . but its good .

19) What is no.2 studying about?
Nurbaiyah . [:GUAI KIA . study a lot lurhs .

20) When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Heiriq -.-‘’yesterday . talking about audition . lol .

21) What kind of music does no.8 like?
Shahizam .I don’t know . JIWANG AHH .?

22) Does no.1 have any siblings?
Rini [:sister .

23) Would u woo no.3?
Heiriq . -.-‘’he wooed me , last time .

24) How about no.7?
Guang Ren. no .?

25) Is no.4 single?
Jia Le .NO ~! U’ll never see him single for a second .

26) What is the surname of no.5?
Nadia .I dunno .

27) What is the hobby of no.4?
Jia Le .FLIRTING.! =x

28) Does no.5 & 9 get along well?
Nadia & Genevieve .they dont even know each other. -.-

29) Where does no.2 study at?
Nurbaiyah . amkps [: 6 years same class [:

30) Talk something random about no.1.
Rini . she's giler .

31) Have u tried developing feelings for no.8?
Shahizam .pri 2 & 4 I guess ><

32) Where does no.9 lives at?
Genevieve .Singapore. I dunno .

33) What colour does no.4 like?
Jia Le .I dunno =.=’’

34) Are no.5 n 1 besties?
Nadia . Rini .they dunno each other .

35) Does no.7 like no.2?
guang ren , nurbaiyah .I don’t think so .

36) How did u got to noe no.2?
Nurbaiyah .classmates for 6 years . AMKPS .

37) Does no.1 have any pets?
Rini [:I dunno .

38) Is no.7 the sexiest being in the world?
Guang Ren [:his sexy , but I sexier ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home