Tuesday 30 September 2008

readers , I am sorry .

for not updating so LONG .
haizz .

Saturday ;

F1 ~~ woohoos !
went ,
break fast there .
woohoo !
noisy .

bought this McLaren shirt .
$100 .
it was actually for me .
no size then go to my mother .

I SUPPORT LEWIS HAMILTON .
i trained him well .
& his driving skills are superb .
no accident for him .
because he is driving my car ><

reached home at about .
12.10 am .

mama sleep liao .

sunday ;
nothing much .
just tht didnt rly do much of homework . ><
and I played audi till like siao .
haizz .
And mama and dad go watch f1 .
i watched on tv .

F.MESSA LOST ,
im so bloody happy !
th tube stuck [:

at least l.hamilton got 3rd .
was glad tht he won f.messa .
YEAH !
go die lahh ferrari . [:

monday ;

was late .
th bus come at 6.40 man !
den 5 min late .
fcuk .
mus stand behind class .

me , darwin and benjy .
darwin come about 7.20 sia .
lol .
i come at 7.05 .

wahh sian .
denblahblahblah .

den finished sch ,
go toilet withought th light on .
walao gt sth on th mirror sia .
look like me .
but when outside .
shasha oso say th height like me .
scary !

den after tht go to hub wit sabrina.s
go see phone .
wan repair .
but 100+ dunwan
i oni brin 72 dollar .

den jln .
den go hub buy socks and gel .

den go sch .
play with play .
raining like siao .
teng han wan do sth .
cant tell .
talktalk till finish rain .
den go home .
thomas use same bus .
he use ezlink for granted .

such a gentleman .
but a perv ! lol .

tuesday ; today ;

I didnt do maths .
only did 1 1/2 questions ><
den do at backstage ><

haizz .

th childrens day celebration nice lahh .
especially last part .
DANCES ARE SO NICE !!
lol .
& th monkey scared me .

and den go to mother tongue class .
at music room .
poor cikgu .
her childrens day vid is corrupted ><
but still show baby photo .

Nobody could guess my photo .
SO DIFFERENT !
lol .

den end of sch for me .
my mood winged .
i cried in hall dunno for what reason .
i walked as fast as i could to get away from nurbaiyah .
dunno y .
haizz .

sry peeps fr not being myself .

ps ; tsaqif , you're my guardian angel . thx for th compliments .
I am glad tht i have you to chat with .
& u'll see you name in my family list .
AND you're waywayway cuter than aizat ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home