Monday 20 October 2008

HELLO .!!!!!!!

okay .
I'm being a hyper motherfcuker .!!
HAHAS .!


I did sth to become like this .
keep saying lies to myself to make me this happy ;x
ok , whatever . [:


yesterday ,
did not really do much .
was rotting .

& I found th music school .
is , macsmusic school .
@ orchard :DD

&& I sent Him my letter .
His gonna read it today .

& you know what he said in his pm .?

WHAT SHOULD I SAY !!???
with th capitalizing & th same amount of exclamation and question marks.


yesterday i cried .
put tht scissors on my hand .
so deep also not pain .
but i nt crying .
put like tht deep pain liao .
must prevent from crying to be in danger zone .

Today ;
I am going to macsmusic school to kknow th fees and all .
& after tht , im not sure whether i am gonna rot @ home or go shopping with my mother.
how would you know if i am rotting ,
online th whole day .
WHOLE DAY .

omgosh .
tmr , i am gonna go shopping TWICE .
like wtfuck cans .?
money will sure gone durh .
i go bring $100 .
using $30 @ th first shopping spree .
Or less .
then th rest @ bugis with NADIA .!
woohoos .!


i cant wait u know .?
ya , u know .
or , you don't know .?
okok .
WHATEVER .


i'm still hyper .!
I think i am gonna be tired later .
coz my energy is like extra extra now .!
omgoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .

there , so cacat .

Ehyy , peeps , go online lahh .!
psps , now only 8.47 am . ><
woke up at 7.30 lehh .

haizz .

6 days no school , i think i halfway through forgetting th dance steps .
& i think i can't do well , as i had a fight with th motherfxxxer .

both parents nt at home .
mother go yoga i think ,
father go work .
i can scream & shout however i want .
but scared neighbour scold ><

bleahs .
and and .
see .!





for me ;

Nadia's fansign i made ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home