Thursday 16 October 2008

Heiriq , I hate you t th core .!

14th October 2oo8 . ;

Missed my sex talk .!
OMFG LAHH .
I so dissapointed .

but got dance practise then nvm lahh .
Did th rap passage thingy .
YESH !
aris is my partner , not tht ass , AMSYAR .

our dance nice lahh .

Both M.chloe & Mr.Andrew wore FBT shirt . lol .
Den finish th dance .

Mr.Andrew offered us to ride with him in his car [:

Me , Teng Han , Jian Hui , Afiqah , Nurbaiyah & Ernie went in .
went to teng han hse , dropped him .
Went to Hub , dropped me , ernie , Afiqah & Nurbaiyah .
den he & jh went home .

den took th escalator to ntuc .
saw a bar of choco .
kp chasing it , until th security guard stare at us ><

Den afiqah want go home , saw heiriq & aris with his sis .
Spied on them ><

ok , then went popular .
Bought this gorgeous PINK book , South Beach .!
SO nice lahh .
nw becoming bookworm ><

read it until th 50th page .
wow .

yesterday ;
th ruru go make oratorical thing .
BORING LAHH .

u know what is my question not .?

WHY DO HAIR GROW ON TH PUBIC PARTS WHEN YOU ARE GROWING THROUGH PUBERTY OR GROWING UP .?

i know lahh ,
very disturbing .

><

but thomas can explain to me so so clearly !

WEE~

den after recess supposed to train ,
but ruru ask go bck hall .
haizz .
then listen to dunno what thing lahh .
-.-''

den go bck art room .
trained until finish sch .
den ms chloe nd to interview .

den some of th boys slacked ,
except zam .
zam did not slack as much as th others .
good lahh .
he puts in effort .

Den me , eileen & shermaine want prac.
while clorence & afiqah was interviewed .

Danced 1/4 way .
Heiriq put th mop on my face .
it was dirty .
i go wash my face ,
hit him on th back .
pinch him on th ass .
shout at him .

ms chloe heard .
den go bring him go mr chin .

He made th crew dissapointed .
& on tht day , mr andrew did not come lahh .
walao .

ms chloe go scold whole crew lahh .
so saddening .
den ms looi talk to me .
make me calm down .
den went back home .

chat until siao .

Today ;
NO SCHOOL .!
YEAH !

but i woke up at 6 just to urine .
& guess what .?
my dad was in th toilet doing big business .
so i need to wait .

wait . urined .
den went back to bed .
woke up at 9 .
onlined .
chat with crush .
and darlinq nadia .

CRUSH very sweet lehh .
very very sweet lehh .
Ilovehim so muchy .!

den i go bathe .
getting ready to go out with ahdears ;
nurbaiyah , asyiqin & aneesha .
i reached there 2nd .
HENG .
no nd blan them .

lol .
go eat kfc .
go sportslink .
AND ARCADE ARCADE ARCADE .!

lol .

play until siao .
den go hub .
asyiqin went back home.

den me , aneesha , baiyah go take neos .
nice lurhs .
Nurbaiyah has th scan one .

damn big lurhs .
lol .!

den i go buy for teng han a sign for his bday gift .
th shop beside minitoons.

"Sex is not the answer . Sex is the question . "Yes" is the answer ."

nurbaiyah go buy .

"Honk if you're HORNY"

hahas .!

den me and aneesha go baiyah hse .
talktalk .
den scan pics .
den talktalk more .

den go home .

I reached home at 5.58pm . ><

den on com .

talk with crush .
he's still very sweet .
talk with zam .
talk with nadia .
and clorence cheered me up .
talk with mr andrew .!
woohoos !

lol .
he damn funny . mr policeman .

still talking to crush .
he thinks i'm th best girl he ever met {?}
gosh .?!

he got extra sugar lahh .
cant tahan him ready .
><

p.s ; NADIA , i wanna go out .
p.s.s ; Crush , i wanna go out , without holding hands lah kay .!
p.s.s.s ; CLASS , I WANNA GO OUT .!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home