Wednesday 1 October 2008

Selamat Hari Raya !

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI .

to the peeps ;
forgive & forget my mistakes .
[eng version]

today ;
woke up at 6.30
i thought i was late for sahur .
my mom laughed at me . ><''
paisehyy .

den go masjid with my baju raye .
my skirt damn what sia .
like so soft .

den go late papa grave .
my uncle and mama so stupid go find at the 500+ section .
i go find at 1000+ section .
and thts where he was [:

den go my atok hse .
i ate with uncle .
he so cb spill orange juice at my baju .
then he want get away frm trouble he go wipe until like siao .
but still can see . =.=

den go home .
go play audi .
uncle slept .
mama oso slept .
father seeing my phone what happen to it .

he go put scotch tape at th back of my fone .
haizz .
i want buy new phone liao .
my phone its like fckrubbish .

den inside my wallet now got 168 dollars.
50 is from my savings .
the others duit raye [:

heng no hw .
too busy .
talking to guardian angel ; tsaqif .
his freaking sweet .
I'm his Strawberry Shortcake .

gosh .
there's a connection .
but i dunno what thing .
lol .

he said sth .
i cant say it out loud .

k la .
bb .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home