Saturday 11 October 2008

♥ N96 , Dance , tht someone special .

Hello all .

Sorry for not updating so long .

Yesterday ; 10 October 2008

Went to sch , woke up at 6 lehh ! never panic lahh .
I just bathe faster ><
then reached school about 7.10 am .

Den I go down act do prefect duty and went to backstage .
Was doing some nonsense up there and talked to my pretty cute juniors .

Den got spot check .
HENG I NEVER GET .

th reason being ;
i think my skirt is too short .
i think my fringe is unacceptable .
i think my socks is too sulking into my shoe .

i never get coz got called back for track briefing .

I go back class , mrs yee talk about us crying after maths ><
haiya .

den got phototaking .

Highlights ;
June can't stop laughing .
Poyin too .

Zhi Chean's pride so big until sit like a man .
*no offensive*


Darwin sat like a girl .

Wilfred can't smile .

I smiled till my mouth was painful .
teeth seen ><

then got recess .
I didnt eat .
wtf .
changed to Pe tshirt .

Den 10.30 am ,
Go to music room go dance .
WALAO !

MR ANDREW IS FxCKING HOT .!
woots ~
lol .
His a police officer ; fyi .
I cant dance properly as i got girls' accident .

Ppl who qualified . ;

Teng Han ; 6A {tyco}
Sintia ; 6B
Shermaine , Eileen , Ernie ; 6C
Jian Hui , Shahizam ; 6D
Afiqah , Clorence ; 6E
Heiriq , Sheilla ; 6F
Mateen ; 6G
Amsyar ; 6H

Teng Han's smile and sense attracted ms chloe , so tyco .
Jys to all dancers okay .?
Heiriq is trying his best , he touched ms chloe in th heart . WOW .?

den finish dancing .
got track .
still havent eat sia.

doom lahh .
so long nva train .
didnt really feel th cramp tht day .

After tht 2 hours training ,
got lectured by mr yong ,
talking about our roles in life .

Do you know ,
tht Heiriq is the ONLY one who has a stead in th p6 track team .?
lol .!

after tht went nebo .
EAT POTATO AND CHICKEN .!
woohoo !
and drank love potion .
I love th strawberry drink lahh .
jia min shared drink with matian sia , so pro .

thomas came , faked him never eat .
ask him blan .
but he didnt wan .
walaowe .

den go home .
go play com .
talktalk with peeps .
I was preety normal den .
Ate alot of salty peanut you know .?

then I go sleep .
in th middle of th sleep , i woke up .
Can't really breathe properly lehh .
Den got badbad dream .
I forgotten th dream lehh . ><

Den today I woke up at 7.30 am .
Reason being ,
gotta go eat breakfast with track mates .
got competition .

But !
My throat was soaring , my head was boiling .
My mum took my temp , WOW , HIGH .
then go to doc ,
i was crying lahh .

FOR 2 REASONS ;

My head was painful , burning hot , throat was feeling soar .
I can't go to th competition .

th doc come 45 minutes late sia ,
i was burning hot sia .
temparature taken was 38 .
throat was red , BLOODY RED .

got 4 medicine .
total :
$49 .!

wth .

den go with mama mac .
drank hot milo , ate hotcake .
den walk back home .
My whole body was cramping .
actually now still pain lahh .

reach home at 10.30
Sleep until 3 . ><

4h 30 minute rest ><
Talk about ♥N96 .
mama want buy for me .
but too ex .
but my father was like so " U R SO NOT GONNA GET A THOUSAND DOLLAR PHONE"
i was so pissed of lahh .

den my mom want act alim sia .
i like wan slap her sia .

den go eat medicine .
walao , the medicine playing catching in my stomach sia .
Fxck .

den play com .
play audi with matian .
i won him i think 4 times ,
but he pro .

Terence more pro .
185 go c6 .
haiya .

den i now blogging .
10.01 pm

ps ; karine , u got your chance .
p.s.s ; to th ♥ special someone ; i love you to death , but you dont .
I can wait till 17 for you .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home