Saturday 15 November 2008

Graduating . Seperating .

Sorry to readers , i have not been blogging about my life these few weeks .

...



but i have been crying at night th past few days .
graduation was on 13 of November .
& i cried when i was singing i believe i can fly on stage .
embarassing , but so what .?

den went back to th class sitting thr ,
hugged alot of girlffs of 6Bo8 .
and hugged matian while he was sitting down and i was standing , on my way to dance crew .

hugged shahizam .
my inlaw . ily .!
v.huggable ;D
teng han .
my son . ily .!
v.small size , but still can hug ;x
heiriq .
ex , erhh , i like you .!{?}
v.tall , but still can hug while he lay on th pilliar .
aris .
hehe , my size . hugged him in ava room .

went to th ava room .
cried man .!
and i hugged nurbaiyah for i think a whole 2 minutes .?!
yeahh , she's been with me for 6 continuous years , okays .?
what you expect .?
she cried , i cried , we hugged .

Hugged all th dance crew , i think accept mateen ahhs .?
hehe .

den go down , wanna find food to eat .
den me and shahizam go find plate .
plate all finish , DIAOOO .

den take th styrofoam rush eat eat , coz must take photo .
took photo with mr ngiam and ms looi .
where th hell is mrs yee .?! my own form teacher .?!

took pics with alot of ppl ;
simin , justine , aneesha , asyiqin , xiao ying , hazel , and some other peeps .
send me th pics alrytes .?

den go hub meet matian , jh , afiqah , heiriq and zul .
watch madagascar 2 .
finished at 11pm o.O
woo .
den go use taxi .

no gst ; i thought th taxi driver will rape me sia , scary .
but nt ahh , v.friendly .
hehe .

went home , kena 'loud talk' by my father .
mother ready zzz .

den th next day {yesterday}
needa wake up earlyearly .
gt prize presentation ;
performing also .

reached sch , felt like slping in th stupid lib .
make up .
th eye thingy so thick , i look like hantu .

perform .
waited for my turn to take prize .
my mom irritate me , i was like so very th fcuk cans .?
until i extra kurangajar to her . -.-''

den go take prize .
go back music room .
talktalktalk .
searched for shahizam's white hair .

it was so fcuking obvious ,
till he garuk his kepale -.-''

den ate mega mac spicy at music room .
den went home .

go online .
blahblah .
den shahizam ask me go meet him liao
i still at home still can relax relax .

reached amk about 4.30 .?
go sport link .
den buy waterbottle for andrew and chloe .

den go back amk hub .
go play arcade , wrap th bottle .

den went into th nebo .
got this fcuking special room .
DAMN NICE .!

den go in .
talktalktalk .
talktalktalk .

den th dance crew th otak got something wrong .
think nonsense , talk nonsense .
until i cry .
and me and shahizam didnt talk vurbarly for an hour.
communicate by smsing even though he is just 2 metres away from me .

den andrew and chloe come .
order .
watched honey .
cant concentrate okays .
th teng han and zam beside me keep on laughing -.-''

den after th movie
get th certificate what most ,
and a picture .
and andrew's note to me was touching .
i am th most promising ;D {?}

den watched th dance crew vid .
just 1 month , got alot of things happened .
i cried while eating my spaghetti .
boy also got cry u noe .

den 3/4 of th vid past , zam go lie down on th floor sleep , i cant see him , i almost stepped on him .

den go out hugged chloe , teng han , th girls , and andrew .
shahizam accompanied me to th bus stop .
he prevent me from rapist , hehe .

den took th bus .
reached home 10.50 pm .

today ;
needa go sch, for red cross comp
mr chin dunno i in red cross . ;x

den go sengkang sec .
th makeup v.disgusting and painful cans .?

den finish it at 1+

den go hub , urine at toilet , hehe .
den go jubilee and play arcade .
play th dance thingy , i nt relaxed , but can play .

den go buy waffle den go home .
reached home 4+

play audi .
parents now not home watching madagascar 2 .
i now home alone .
hehe , feel so evil .

currently thinking about yesterday's incident ;
justt finished talking to zam .
clorence planned for chalet .
one person 14 dollars .?
hehe .

okay lurhs , wan sleep , byebye .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home