Monday 27 October 2008

Q)If you married the person you last texted ?
- I dunno .

Q)What did you do today?
- Eat , buy guitar , serve th net , chat .

Q)What is one fact about the last person who called you?
- Very Friendly & super nice =)

Q)How old were you when you lost your first tooth?
- I forget .

Q)Last time you were on the phone?
- Few hours ago .

Q)What's for dinner?
- I dno , ask my mom .

Q)Ever been to the Statue of Liberty?
- No .

Q)How many e-mail addresses do you have?
- over 200 .

Q)Last time you washed your hair?
- This morning .

Q)Do you like Oreos?
- Yes .

Q)Can you ice skate?
- Yes .

Q)Do you have a brother?
- No .

Q)Do you know how to change a diaper?
- No .

Q)Do you keep a planner?
- No .

Q)What kind of mood are you in?
- Dancing mood :DD

Q)Do you take out the trash?
- Lol , no .

Q)What's the best part about being single?
- I dno , just dont care about smebody cheating on u i guess .

Q)What are you thinking about right now?
- What will zam say to me tomorrow .?

Q)Wearing any bracelets?
- Nopes .

Q)What are you doing now?
- This survey lahh , dumbass .

Q)Who was the last person that helped you stop crying ?
- The same person who made me cry .

Q)If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
- I like my name okay , its weird , and i am weird , understand .?

Q)Would you move to another country to be with the one you love?
- Yes :DD

Q)Have you ever talked on the phone while in the shower?
- Yeap .
Q) Are you afraid of falling in love?
- Erhh , idk .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home