Monday 27 October 2008

rotting .

Hello readers , spammers , humans , lovers , animals , bitches , bastards .

sorry for not updating for 3 days .
i was bored and lazy .
Andddd , I LOVE MY GUARDIAN ANGEL .
yes , i do .

25/10/08 .
Saturday ;

Got ngaji and madrasah .
actually nadia and guardian angel asked me if i going training .
den i under mc so cannot go .
somemore jian hui force -.-''

but still didnt go .
Den mandi , siapsiap .
my mother give 10 dollar for me to eat and all .
And another 10 for pay fees .

I go there .
pay my yuran .
2 months never pay sia .
so need to use my eating money to pay -.-''

Den go 2nd floor meet nurbaiyah .
talked about wed outing with dance crew .
KECOH bodoh .

call jian hui whowho going .
den ngaji start .
delay 10 minutes -.-''

den go meet baiyah go lib .
i go change shirt .
den go hub meet jian hui to book ticket for hsm 3 .

but walk in den can .
coz alot of students .
and its 6 dollars .

and shermaine and her cuzz went to watch movie with jh .
WOOO .
lol .

den jh gimme money coz he owe me alot of 10 cents and 1 dollar .
he gave me 6 dollars , rich guy lurhhs .

Den go th hawker center eat mee goreng .
fxck nurbaiyah , cant stand spiciness , den need to eat two plates of mee goreng -.-''
Oh ya , fyi ; I EAT ALOT .

Den go madrasah .
i sleep bodoh .
until my forehead damn red kena my watch .
Lydia and asyiqin disturb me when i sleeping -.-''

Den go home .
Den i forget what i did ,
but i surely got chat one .

Den i accidentally say fxckyou to guardian angel .
den he angry .
he go zam house with his head all boiled .
den he go on zam's msn and talked ><
make me cry cry cry .

Den he go home , go online , say sorry ><

Den finish doing everything ,
Sleep .

26/10/08 ;
Sunday .

woke up dunno what timee .
den bathe .
wore my evil twin shirt .
den chat chat .
eat choco .

Den my mother go chiong out of th house with me .
at 4.45 -.-''
the guitar trial starts at 5.45 .
so fast go out .

nehmind , she go blan me hagendazs ice cream .
6.70 :DD

den go ,
my teacher is cool for his age .
Plucking :DD

Den go home abt 6.40
den my guardian angel say he botak ><
bleahx , i still love him okays .

he is talented ,
soccer ,
run ,
DRUMS ,
GUITAR .

i damn jealous okay .
DRUM .!
bleahx .

den he sae he must go off kissing a girl .
my heart want to jump out sia .
den he say kdkd .
he would never do tht .
act innocent kaper .?

hahas .

den chat with nadia .
and others .
den hairuldin ask me go play audi.
help me earn den .
coz he hacking .

den i wanna play .
the whole com dc -.-''
wth lahh .

den slept .

Today ;
woke up at 8 .
den go online , chat with matian .
and nadia .

and nadia asked me to update .
NAHH ,

update finish liao .

i maybe today going buy guitar .
so bb . :DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home