Tuesday 21 October 2008

....f , thx for th poem , ily loads . but u don't , i think ><

th night before last night,

got a call by th guitar person .



this sundayyyyyy .

I am going to Macsmusic school for a trial .

Measure my guitar , and try out some notes .



Den zhao go buy lohhhhh .



then go chat with darlinqqq nadia ,

some boys are rly hard to handle .

-.-''''



then suddenly .

it was late at night lahh .



crush go say ; u not sleeping .

den i say ; i dont feel like , & i'm not sleepyy .

him ; me too .

him ; i've got a poem .

me ; i wanna read .!



den he wrote ;



words are left unspoken ,

sentences are left unwritten

but a person like u can nvr be left unmissed

so now is my time to say

good night and snuggle up tight



walao , his fcuking sweet lahh .

nt like some bastard who tak sedar dirii cans .?



den chat with si min , june and jingyi abt some PRIVATE GIRLS things .

lol .

chat until so expert ;x



den wan go slp .

but cant slp .!

i sleep also my eyes wide open ,

still thinking abt tht sweet with extra sugar poem .



he dedicated to 2 girls .

Me & Magdalene .

Magdalene is his true love,

but what the heck , I am still honoured ><



Haizz .



den yesterday

aircon offed .

my mama lahh .



then i wake up at 7.2o go chiong bathe .

Den go online .

go put 100 bucks in my wallet .



in love with
Zhong yu shou chu kuo
its in denise's blog .

nvm , change subject again .

den just wan go out from hse ,
mother fcuker go take my money .

i pissed den see th time .
wlao , chiong for taxi .
Den reached mac abt 9.50 am .

all reached , aneesha , iiman , baiyah .

i need blan them .

haizz .
so i shouldnt get pissed right .!
shouldnt use th money to use taxi rite .!
fcuk lahhhhhhh .
nvm .

go j8 .
go arcade .
play coz none of th shops there are open .

i blan them daytona .
haizz .
aneesha pro lurhs .
can win me .

-.-''

den go dwn .
buy one sling small bag .

den go bata . iiman bought her flats .
for farewell dayy .

den walkwalkwalk .
baiyah buy her goggles .

den walkwalkwalk .
go bck hub .
den go play arcade .

I CANT EVEN SETTLE ONE STAGE OF STANDARD DRUM .
i may look a pro to u in begginer .
bt mama .! standard's hard .!

den go mrt ,
meet nadia .
headed to bugis .

i bought 4 teeee .

Evil twin . Black.
Elmo . Red .
My ex sucks. Black
i am not paid enough to be nice to you.White .

th evil twin nadia , blan me .
I am not paid enough to be nice to you , she also blan me , but half .

lol .

Then she bought her shutter shades . for 10 bucks .
lol .
her friend bought it for 8 bucks .
gahhs .

den we went home
she past me her beautiful scrapbook ,
but she wants it back for more "entries"
and i confiscated her naughty penknife .

Den i came home .
got my infection back .
go to th doctor .
th doc said th infection got worst .
wth .

& i am 43 kg .!
omgosh , so heavy .
i gain 2 kg back.
fcuk lahhs .

den gt 2 days mc -.-''
2 wks from running , swimming .
but i still will go ,
no matter what .
UNDERSTAND .?!

diaoooo .

den today woke up at 9 .
feel so restless nt going to schh .
den dance to some mv.s

pcd most .
den ate medicine .
and now , i feel so bloody hyper .

Later ;
I am going dwn to th doc to get permission to go t sch tomorrow .
Just say i feel much better and i think it will be fine .

Now , I am watching th honey movie .
AGAIN .

pfft ;
just got a call from Nurbaiyah saying tht th dance is finished .
I WANT TO LEARN THE DANCE .!

haizz .
tmr go little india .
I think .
I am nt sure .

bleahx .
bb .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home