Wednesday 5 November 2008

quizzz .

The rules and regulations :
1.Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little know facts about yourself.
2.People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3.At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!

1) I have no confidence in myself ; e.g , I AM FAT , seriously.
2) I am not rich , but i love using money , wasting them tooo . :/
3) I love swimming but i don't want to be tanned .
4) My dad died when I was 8 and a half years old D;
5) I love my boiffs more than some of my girlffs .
6) I bite my nails .
7) I play with other people's shoe which has holes ; e.g , Teng han , heiriq , Shahizam .
8) I LOVE JESSE McCARTNEY , his looks , his personality , his songs ;DD
9) Secondhand serenade's song can make me cry .
10) My mood swing can suck alot .



ppl , do it ;
June .
Kimberly .
Siminnn .
Nurbaiyah .
Sueee .
Shasha .
Ernieee .
Eileen .
Clorence .
Nadiaaa , well she did it liaoss .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home