Sunday 16 November 2008

Messages from my heart ;

To my coolest dance crew , I WILL MISS YOU .

I needa say this to them ;

Class order .

6A



Lim Teng Han ,
You are my one and only son .
I really love you :D
I can't imagine if you are gone from my life .
You helped me in my bg relationship .
Get me started into writing notes in my handphone .
You were the only one who read all of it .
Please keep in contact , my dear son .
Don't forget me , amkps family .
Shahizam will miss you , i will miss you too .
Keep in contact , go out sometimes , movies , arcade .
Byebye ♥ .


6B .



Nurbaiyah ,
I will miss you to th max .
you were with me through up and downs .
primary 1 to now , our friendship is still very strong .
You made me become a better person .
Maybe I have put you into difficult situations ,
so sorry .
I gave you the medal "WORLD'S BEST FRIEND"
that , in my heart , will never change .
I apologise if I did wrong to you or hurt you .
Ily , don't forget me .
Keep in contact , go out with me :D
I don't want to leave you D;
Byebye ♥.


6C .



Eileen Teo ,
We weren't that close last year .
But what th heck .?!
The teacher's day dance brought us together .
Now , you are my good friend .
Outings are wanted :D
Keep being cool .
Chaoyang for life okays .?
Keep netballing and dancing ,
you'll be hot .!
Please do keep in contact .
I will miss you .
Byebye D;♥




Ernie Nurhisnawati ,
My lessie .
Guess what .?
I will miss you , you know .?!
well , i guess you know it lahhs .
You are the most cheerful and cutest girl i've seen .
My xiaozhu .!
I will love you forever .!
You cheered me up when I was down ,
i appreciatte all tht dear .
Don't forget me , ernie .
Because I will never forget you .
Keep in contact , OUTINGS are wanted too , my deary .
Byebye ♥ .



Shermaine Yeo ,
I have known you since p3 ,
do not forget css .
We are Css forever okays .?!
You sing , you dance ,
don't quit doing them .
Last Long with Liaw Jian Hui alrytes .?
Don't forget me .
keep in contact .
Byebye ♥ .
6D .


Liaw Jian Hui ,
My brother .
Most Wealthy huhs .?
hahas .
miss
me , i'll miss you .
last long with Shermaine Yeo alrytes .?
I've been
friends with you since p4 , when I was 10 .
Continue running , hotass .
Weird , last year , you were 1 cm shorter than me .
Now , i think you're
10 cm taller . o.O
hehe , *jealous*
Keep in contact ,
ask me out for
movies and arcade yos .!
byebye ♥ .



Muhd Shahizam ,
Inlaw yo .! Loves .
Keep on running ,
best of luck for your future .
Chats on msn and companion from you are really loved okays .?
you comfort and console me when i was down .
You are my best boii-friend .
I've known you from p1 , same as nurbaiyah .
hehe , coincidence or isit just fate for u and her .?
hehe , joking .
get more outgoing yo .!
ignore what dance crew said two days ago .
we're very close friends , maybe they're just jealous o.O
hehe .
Keep chatting on msn . meetups are wanted .
Byebye ♥ . D;



6E


Afiqah ,
Get your emotions straight .
Sometimes you shout , tht sucks you know .?
but what th fuck .
We're leaving .
Seperating .
Forget th bad , take with you th good .
Continue dancing , quit shouting .
keep in contact . byebye .



Clorence Tan ,
p1 rights .? i met u on p1 time right .?
hehe , i forget lurhs .
Nehmind ,
netballing and dancing and singing , don't quit them .
coz u're talented you know .?
forget about th ruru lahh , have fun yo .!
Keep being hyper .!
Chalet .! BBQ .!
Keep in contact .!
looking forward to th chalet ,
i'll miss you .!
Byebye .♥


6F


Muhd Heiriq Lee ,
my ex :\
your jokes sucks , understand .?
get funnier jokes next time .
Good Luck for high jump .
I will miss you .
Your cold jokes :/
Keep in contact .
I love when you call me Sintia Yuliani , hehe dunno why .
Byebye .



Sheila ,
cutecute girl .
continue your gracefull malay dance ,
tracker huhs .?
hehe .
i got nothing to say really .
just keep in contact ,
and don't be lazy to go track -.-''
Byebye .


6G


Mateen ,
the superbing stylo milo guy .!
you're th coolest dude mans .!
Even though I wasn't tht close to u ,
th dance crew made us bond rights .?
hehe ,
afiqah still seducing u huhs .?
HAHAS .!
stay cool .
stylo milo .
DUDE .!
study well .
don't forget me dude .!
Keep in contact .
Byebye .


6H


Aris ,
Most YO guy huhs .?
hahas .
don't hurt yourself when you breakdance okays .?
And thanks for being my partner in th dance .
Its very easy dancing with you ,
and th idea came from you rights .?
So not copyrighted from MsChloe yo .!
hahas .
I prefer you than amsyar or whoever in ur class lahh .
you dance well ,
continue dancing well okays .?
Keep in contact .
Byebye .

Now , for th COOLEST dance instructors ;
MS CHLOE
&
MR.YOUNG , haha , andrew lahh .

Ms Chloe ,
Thx for giving dance steps for our teacher's day dance .
You are very patient .
Even though my schoolmates ;
(actually most of them are boys who give you touble)
irritate you ,
you still didn't give up on us .
You were about to when heiriq put th mop on my bloody face ,
but you hang on thr .
You were with us through ups and downs .
remember tht time when u called my mom .?
when i was in andrew's car .?
hahas , sorry about tht .
thx for nebo .
Ms Chloe ,
I will miss you ,
Keep in contact .!
Byebye D; ♥


Mr.Andrew ,
known as ,
Mr.Cry . Mr.Policeman . Mr.Perfume . Mr.Young ,
and muchmuch more .
wahh , ur perfume , V.strong mans .!
first stepped into th music room , we cheered for you right .?
And th boys called you , SEXY BICEPS .!
actually , not only boys lah , we girls tooo .
LAO ANDREW became Mr.Young ,
WTF .?
ohya , and thanks for th nebo .
I rly had a blast there ,
a blast of tears i guess .?
hahas ,
Keep in contact .
Byebye D; ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home