Wednesday 11 February 2009

VALENTINE'S !

hmm , let's see.
today went to sch with cab , AGAIN .
such a waste of money manzxs .
ended up reaching sch 10-15 min early .
zzz -.-"

Sch was normal , nothing special yea ?
Except when zoey said janelle was chio .
I was like LOL !

today i never run , my knee uh :(
it's been three days . -.-"
It's killing me , i couldn't do anything after i ran for pe .

Innowit-ed .
Wilson in innowits ~!
WOOTS ~!
ananta dun give a damn to anything uh .

went home .
iced my leg .
and yeah .

Short post yeah ?

Alot of people have been asking me whether i've done anything with you or not ? and tht , i don't want to answer . Is not like i had sex or what right ? Is th opposite , we barely touch each other -.-" And heiriq , i know shasha hotter than me . no need to brag about her lah can ? -.-"
Hope I can celebrate Valentine's Day with you . <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home