Sunday 15 March 2009

-.-







I feel so bored nowadays .
Yesterday , I saw boyf and family near the barber shop .
LOL ! i got so terrified that my beverages bersepar at th 7 11 counter .
PS MAN .

Only boyf recognised me with my scarf .
Hmm , so after tht got religious class 2 .
And I went home .
Was preparing to go to orchard .
Mum didn't follow .
GOOD , so she cant attitude me in public .



Watch Race to Witch mountain .
NICE NICE uh .
Hmm , I'm waiting for 17 again and Friday the thirteenth but I think tht the rating for Friday the thirteenth is way outta my reach -.-

Today woke up around 9+ ,
2 messages .
Boyf and aneesha .
And now I'm watching okto at the movies :D
And blogging .

-Tomorrow Boyf got camp , I'm superduper sad can ! He can't talk to me alr D:
-Tomorrow is 6Bo8 outing , I cant go due to basketball day camp . I'm superduper SADDD ! sry people .

Haizz, bye .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home