Sunday 8 March 2009

My Mother's giving me bloody attitude .

Good morning people .
I hope my day goes better than last night .
My mother's giving me bloody attitude .

I've yet read sing to the dawn i still gotta finish the comic strip .
Manxsz , I never once did my literature hw once and i've got A1 for it .
Maybe i'm a jellybean of Mrs Amin (?) . LOL !

Today will be practising my guitar and hopefully finish off my malay homework .
If still got time , I'll open sing to the dawn book and actually read it - if the book's actually with me . I do not want to get in trouble for literature , please .

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND !
not ma ding , Zhengyi !
I still don't know what to buy for her :/

I think I'm just gonna end here ,
and my blog is like very empty in my perspective . :/

bye .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home