Friday 6 March 2009

CLASS T-SHIRT ! :D

Okay , today was so so so fun !
Wait , maybe not in the morning .

Okay , didnt do sci and maths and eng and mother tongue .
You'll be like woah !
But I didn't really get scolded . tsktsk .

After sch needed to stay back to do my karangan .
And I did it in the canteen .
WOAH , nice idea .
can chat chat .
HAHA !

After that , ma ding was waiting for me as we needed to find where to get class tee .
(wait , i get liao -.-)
Den he went home , left with me murni and azri .
we went mac and ate ate ate .
I ate 9/10 of two medium french fries .

WTF , I'm unhealthy .

Then we went walk walk here and there , and went home .
But i still thought it was fun la .

I went to coronation plaza [near my house] and looked for the class t-shirt shop and dry fits are supplied there . WOOTS ~!
Went home .

Short day for me .
so zzzz -.-
MONDAY NO SCHOOL ! WOOTS ~!
and tomorrow i feel like playing truant and not go both my damn religious class .
I want to help ms chloe uh !
stupid period ! STOP AT WRONG TIME -.-

Ok , bye .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home