Sunday 22 February 2009

Birthdays , Matches , WAR !

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO HEIRIQ ! (1202)
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MA DING ! (1902)
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO WEI LING ! (2002)
and lastly
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SHAHIZAM ! (2002)

Life has been very boring for me lately .
I kinda get injured a few times this week .
My elbow got injured coz I trip on my bloody own leg when I was having bball training .
Kinda serious uh tht one , painful bodoh .
Then th second wan is my knee , got a cut from AI's match .
Then th third one is my ankle (nt serious) .

Somethings happened to me .
It's been ups and downs for me uh .
I gotta apologise to sayang for being a bitch tht night .
Sorry yeah .

Okay , Friday was sayang's bday .
School per normal .
I couldnt rmb anything special happening .
EXCEPT some test which I wasn't expecting AT ALL !
I left one stupid question blank for science .
and my karangan was last minute finish doing .
WTF ~!

Finish sch , created class blog .
Please do visit www.hornyoneohfour09.blogspot.com :D
me and yuenting did tht .

Finish doing went to mac meet sayang , gave him his towel ><
He wanted me to put it in his zipper .
Wth -.-"
Then went back to sch , got this thing study to play or sth .
Did my homework . [I'm so proud of myself !] [:
Raecia helped me with some .
thx alot yeah !

then played .
well , we won (:
But if melati and pam played , we could have more points yea .
and my free throws got suckier .
I threw 4 throws , one only get in .
stupidd .

finish , went home .
yeah .

ytd was kinda normal .
so shit your heads up if u dunno what happened .

ermm , today got guitar class and i havent practise ~.~
I'm so gonna make excuse coz my left hand's injured .

so yeah .
this should be it for th week .
Tomorrow got sch -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home