Saturday 14 February 2009

New Photo yea :D

i find this pic damn cool :D
Grace invented this kind of photos yea !
okay , picnik is fucking bugging me since a few days ago manzxs !
FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT !
i gotta start using my photoscape back uh .
but it's like not tht nice -____-"
Boyf's at Changi celebrating his FUN birthday(not today) and he abandoned me at home alone .
without his companion , i can rot :O
He now keep on replying me so late .
zzz .
I still got homework .
ARGHHHHH ~! fuckzxs . :/
i'm a lazy 13itch .
Aneesha made tht up manzxs .
& I feel like sucking my blogskin up .
I needa change it .
it's like fucking dull la can ?
And i feel like this post is so vulgar .
And im back with nadia again .
talking to her yea ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home