Tuesday 3 March 2009

B!tch !

ytd's weather was fuck .
when i was on the track , the clouds turned shitty .
Like the harry potter effects .
kinda cool but weird uh .
scary .

Reached home at 8.14pm .
d[-_-]b kena nag frm mother .

Today was ok .
Ermm , dance was nice .
Assembly was -_-"

Was drizzling until dunno when .
My shoes got all wet .
It was like a pond in it .
~.~

AHHHHHH , release late for basketball .
met boyf late ><
SORRY !
He was nice enough to actually be patient and wait for me .
Man , I love him . :D

My boyfriend bought me a new red nike waterbottle !
Thank you manymany .
I love you !
Went back home .

HOME ECONS STILL HAVENT DO .
maths not done .
NOTHING'S TOUCHED .

bye , im dead .

AND BOYFRIEND HAS NO SCHOOL TOMORROW .
fuck , no fair .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home