Wednesday 25 February 2009

Basketball Radio Fm .

Yesterday was so funny !
It was raining and we had bball prac , running up and down 15 times .
2nd to reach .

Then did some things like sit ups and all .
den superman arrived .
and my pussy bone [?] was bloody painful as someone must sit down on out tighs/butt .
It wasn't my pussy alone , kailin too .
LOL !

It was drizzling and zoey said tht someone almost stole my wallet .
~.~
OMG , Im careless .
Zoey's hand injured , nvr train no fun .

Then checked bag , my phone gone !
Thought it was lost , panicked abit .
alamama .
Remembered i put inside a blue conv bag .
and it was raecia's !
Wth , so careless still .

And after tht , train train train , well , abit slack la ><
coz very wet .
then mr tan ask me play with melati they'll match .
and I became the
;
;
;
;
BASKETBALL RADIO DJ !
[& you're tuning into Basketball Radio Fm (:]
Made people laugh !
I also laugh like one madass .

Den went home .
Saw Jia Le i think o.o ,
in the bus uh .

then read breaking dawn , lianne's book .
hope i finish it soon .

Ok today was not a great day .
was not a GREAT DAY in the morning ! ~.~
Went to school ALMOST LATE by 2 minutes .
Winnchis kinda piss me off , she kinda like to talk about ppl's appearance .

I told Shane about how she acted and he said ,
"Walao , her hair more weird man!"
Actually i agree la .
-.-"

So we were th last class to leave Deyi Sec ,
& The heritage tour was a BORE .
I kinda emo-ed all the way .
but atleast Jeremy was thr to talk to me .
and dennis was thr to hold my water bottle for me .

& after going out of the creepy musuem ,
(unexpectingly) Wilson , the guy who has very clear skin actually offered me his coke .
AWW !
So i v.boliao and actually took it and with manners , said thank you ;D

Walkwalk , saw some cool caps .
Actually wanted to buy but thought i didnt have enough money so i said "ahh , forget it !"
& we actually went macdonalds and i realised i had quite alot of coins yea .

Went back to sch and hailong was being such a hongster staying outta class with th girls frm 103 .
Mdm Ng actually offered him to stay in Na class .
& he made our row officially the worst row in class .
~.~

stayed back with nadra & schivonne in th canteen .
and kak shasha approach us and talked to us .
(:

We went to mac after tht ,
and then to Ntuc .
& back home .
RAINED HEAVILY .

went home .
Boyf actually tried to call me , i didnt realise and didnt ans .
:((

Tmr will be an effing long day .
till 6 pm .
FUCKS .
i'll be sweating like hell i guess .
wish tht i wont rot tomorrow .

This is i think a long post .
sorry ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home