Sunday 1 March 2009

Homework sucks .

OMG , it's only 4.42 and it's dark like CRAP .

And homework are piling up like shit .
Like shit I tell you !
Literature - 1/2 done , got 2 but 1 i copy from yee ru .
English , not done .
malay , not done .
so in total , I HAVE NOT TOUCH MY HOMEWORK .

cool . I will get in trouble if i don't do it .
or maybe , copy . (:
Some random things i do in the morning .

Well , today , my guitar lesson went ,
okay . -.-
My performance wasnt tht great .
! im a bloody slacker .

tomorrow's my geo test , and my textbook is under my table .
great .
I'm so gonna flunk it .
OR
do last min revision .

ahhh , cannot !
COZ I DIDN'T ONCE PAY ATTENTION .
i'm screwed , and now dead .
cock .

I hope tomorrow goes well .
track :D
RELAY , i hope .

i think my current blogskin is kinda plain uh .
ah , who cares .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home