Thursday 5 March 2009

Basketball.

Okay , today was a normal day .
Mr Lee and Mdm Koh never come .
And i actually played basketball in class .

WOO , so cool .
i love the relieve teacher mr tan , so slack wan .
(:
Den ring ring ring , fire alarm .
so hot like fuck .

Erm , den finish sch .
Got match in scgs .
Oh man , trashed D;
i'm too ashamed of myself , never perform as well as i thought i will .
i got neckache uh!

Sorry team .
I hope i still got chance to go into the team !
Fuck .

and shu hui was bleeding because of tian tian .
grrrrr !
then i went back home , 10 min bus trip frm there to my house .
and two buses to my hse .
how pro :D

reach home at 6.10pm
v.early tau .
okay (:

I never do homework .
and i FLUNK my literature .
LOL !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home