Friday 13 March 2009

Meetups .

Today was superbing boring , we didn't learn alot today .
& science had 15 min free time and i actually slacked like crazy .
AND I HATE MY STUPID ART TEACHER .
gave me 5 for name but she put 6 in my artpiece .
den change to 5 coz she recorded liao
i actually b3 sia , fuck her, i hate her .

Finished sch , went to th canteen and shane told me tht thr was this innowits presentation later today at 2 , i was like wth , so last minute .
he got band , wilson went home , sam got ncc , wei ling got hmt , and me needa meet boyf .
So yeah , complain , and we didnt go . FAZ IS NICE :D

went to mac , talk talk with boyf and his with jaser , this amkss guy and another peirce guy .
And Lixin and friends went to mac , ooo , i prevented them frm thinking th "wrong" way .
But they did .
LALALALA .

After tht boyf left me alone as he took the earlier bus with his friends .
So ya , i waited for the bus alone .
and now I'm at home blogging and talking to him .
He realised tht he should stay with me till I go .
LOL !

k, tmr got match against jurong but i cant go D;
Bye .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home