Wednesday 18 March 2009

Happy 4 month anniversary baby :D

Title says it all .
He is still in camp .
GRRRR !

I'm gonna kill the principal of tht school giving their own students stupid camp and I'm so freaking jealous tht they have atleast 3 days 2 nights camp and Deyi Secondary School don't . atleast for the sec 1s though . URGHH ! I had track today and I just love the shirt , just too comfortable yea :D I was dissapointed with my relay timing , it's my fault . D:

After that , finished track at 10.30 and we went to the toilet for half an hour just to make sure we look good -.- man , we're vain ! Went to mac and eat eat eat , my track shirt kena chilli sauce and coke . WTH . okay , why did i even bragged abt how clean my t-shirt was in the toilet ? Serve me right -.- Saw Eileen and Jolene in mac and kiap their fries :D

Schivonne gotta go home so me and Diyanah brought her to the MRT station and we went off . Headed to jubilee and see see . Then Sportslink , seesee again . AND I SAW ONE NIKE SPIKE SO CHIO CAN ?! i must start selling my stuffs including my STUPID mizuno spikes ... I'm gonna start a blogshop soon i think . I CANNOT TAHAN LIAO , I'M BROKE ! I only left how many cents in my damn wallet alr .

Went back home and I'm now waiting for boyfriend to come back home . I'm lonely . AND NO , he's not coming back to my house . -.- I WISH . and I'm so happy today , andand ! I saw terence and hairuldin yea :D And I saw Aris too ! and diyanah (: . Co incidence yea ? Hmm , tomorrow the basketball 1st team has to play against Unity Secondary School and , Y***** , thanks for taking up my space . *sarcastic* I'm still going though , to see see and MAYBE to play too . *hopehope*

Ok bye .

-Happy 4 monthsary baby :D !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home