Tuesday 23 June 2009

I'm back hopefully w/o h1n1.

HI BLOGGERS !
i'm super glad that i'm back but i am missing my cousins very uber much :( my 17 yr old guy cousin left me a i forgot what is th name to put around ur wrist , OHYEAH WRISTBAND . lving it more every second ...

so ytd , me and boyf tgether with 1/4of th class went to ecp. fun (: i dunwan elaborate but we rented bicycle and jj and wilson got injured and wilson's bike spoilt so he needed to pay $15 . HAHA! && i got a bad sunburn when i reached home caused by my blurness , forgotten to use sunblock which was in my bag for the bloody whole time !! -_-!!

played arcade , arcade almost no one so charles played th dance thingy . i also wan play super fun but tiring
HAHA so didnt play .

used bus to go home and reach home ard 8.30 but we left ecp ard 6.10 . HAHA~!

today i'm going t take my waterbottle frm boyf and do homework and watch drag me t hell with yt and nadra and yt's fren i think :D

so bye !

-xoxo , sintia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home