Friday 26 June 2009

Lied.



Hi , today was a heartbreaking and boring day .
What I did today : woke up late -.-!! , talked to aunt living in indo and went out with mama.
ok so when i was bathing , my aunty called me coz i sms-ed her some things . oh well , i did answer it but then put dwn th phone after 10 sec. haha , so ard 10 min later , she called back . she talked to me on th phone like we were bestf and she told me one thing that made me super hotheaded and angry at tht moment of time . MY COUSIN WAS LYING TO ME ALL THIS TIME !! damn if i was at indo now , i will give him th cold shoulder manzxs !
ok so ya , after tht ard 230 , me and my mum went to orchard and ate ayam penyet . OOO :D \m/ ! so later on we headed to th adidas shop at i forgotten what is th name and what my mother was looking for wasn't available thr . we then headed to vivo and she found her thing , i didn't buy anything today and tht made me super blue -.-! or maybe it was because of my idiotic cousin -.-! Wow I can't believe this post is super wordy . :o
Lost & Insecure :(


-xoxo , sintia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home