Friday 15 August 2008

i am irritated by my own sorethroat .

today gt english oral .
did my best lahhs [:
den gt interviewed by mrs tan abt the memorable thing in amkps .

den went to mac with baiyah and ernie .
$2 breakfast ^___^
den went school .
chat with shasha .

den i went boon lay alone .
go take my eyeshimmer .
I'm impress with the white and pink . [:
in the mrt for an hour cans ?
alone somemore -.-'

den went home .
den played audi .
den met this boy called : YIN HONG .
lvl 12 .
he's my audition couple .
dun touch ><

he want woo me at rl life .
but i gt dar liao .

den dar today saw someone until so horny .
den i go scold him .
den he very ...
dunno la.
den i never forgive him ><

today sabrina s. where contacts sehyy .
nice lahh cans ?

den just nw just talked with heiriq awhile.
my voice was like cacat coz of my cacat sorethroat .
he had sorethroat last week and i teased him .
nw he tease me .
ape seyy .
=.=''

happy with audi cpl . :]
he gave me a kiss in audition [:
:P
=x

i'm having a bad sorethroat yaw !
k , bb .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home