Wednesday 20 August 2008

science ^___^ ??

yesterday .

gt this two boys from the mayflower pri wan kenal2 .
but they are MAYFLOWERIANS so we maki-ed them .

played audi .
i am FREEDOM !
lvl 11 nia [:
but atlast FREEDOM !

today .

gt malay exam .
YinHong wished me luck in the morning .
and did my exam .
it was ok la .
i could do .
but the first page hard == . ><

den finished sch .
went sabrina and nurbaiyah to hub .
den nurbaiyah's house .
den playplay .
den ,
went home .

played audi .

tomorrow .;

got science .
wish me luck !
i'm gonna revise in th bus ,
and maybe in the shower ? !
lols .
i wish .
paper nt waterproof ==

.

i want to dance teacher's day durhh performance .
but .
can la .
. .
.
.
.

i want to buy a guitar !
AND PLAY IT WELL .
ZZZ .
AND i wanna sell my piano .
FOR A BIG PRICE .


k bb .

wish me luck !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home