Saturday 16 August 2008

ma , guitar ?

today was zzz .
i'm still sleepy .
gt 4 messages and 5 missed calls .
2 from Yon Hing -audi cpl .
the other from dar .
den 3 missed calls from dar .
den 1 from heiriq .
heiriq want disturb ppl when sleeping -.-''
and 1 from irmir .

den played audi .
heiriq saw yonhing in audi .
den played audi .
den sang alot of songs .
alot !
infront of com -'-
den my mom saw this gal playing guitar singing fall for you
in youtube .
den she say the person very good .
thn i sae . " i also want play the guitar "
den she say i have th piano liao .
i think i never played the piano
FOR A LONG TIME .

den told my mom tht i wanted to sell my piano in cash converter .
den she say , th money all for me .
she bought it for 800 dollars .
nt sure hw much i can sell it .
pls be more than 300 dollars .
i'll be having guitar lessons after i have my guitar .
i want buy 2 .
one classical and electric .
but it'll be expensive .
better buy classical one .
coz wait neighbour complain .

haizz .
my a cash left 3k nia .
waiting for this week's pocket money .
den next week gonna pick up my white skinnies and fbt shorts .
wednesday .
...
monday gt english paper 2 for prelim .
den it goes on .
today i try do hw at nught lahhs .
den tomorrow read my rpe book .
den monday i read my grammar book bahhs ?
or maybe dictionary ?
i dunno lahhs .

wish me luck YO !
[:
k la ,
bb .
i want to eat chocolate nw .
and i'm having sore throat .
fck .
gay voice .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home