Wednesday 19 November 2008

i am sorry for putting you into this mess .

What i gotta say is ;
i am really sorry for putting you into this mess .
i think that you're not ready for me yet .
i think tht ur parents dun rly allow you to have a girlff right .?
especially a girl like me .
I suck .
don't you know tht .?
but you don't , seriously .
You don't .
Ily and you told me tht you loved me too .
those are just simple words which maybe don't really make no sense to u ,
right .?
I've got no rights to force you to be with me .
but now , you are .
I appreciatte th courage u've given to ask me .
and i did accept you .
but you not talking to me just for 4 hours is really making my heart to compress .
yeah , compressed .
you mean alot to me .
i'm glad to be your first .
i think you're too beginner-ish to understand .
but i really need your comfort and companion .
talk to me tmr .
today , when we were in th bus ,
it was just complete silence .
goddamnit , i can't believe tht i need you so much .
i hope this relationship won't break my besties friendship .
my heart is filled with guilt .
i love her , can't seem to see her like this .
but i love you , and i dunwan to leave you .
please make th right choice , even though it's just one tincy little day ,
not even 24 hours , you're with me .
I want you to read this , but got no way to contact you .

This is for my dearest mr.hawtstuff to read .
not to some haters out there .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home