Thursday 20 November 2008

results , gahhh .

hello to all readers .
i am really fcuking sad that my mother has higher expactations like matian's mother .
she keeps on watching television and watching those madrasah students getting flying colours .
she was like .
"you see , all you know is watch tv , computer , dun even noe how to study.!"
i admit tht yeahh , it's true , my agg score wasn't tht high . 215 .
she could have just said this right ,
"try harder next time , well done , u're in express."
like my angmo father said to me .
My father understands how hard it is for me .
but my mother don't .
REALLY DON'T .
haizz , goddamnshit .
i keep telling nadia and mr.hawtstuff to pray for me tht i will die in my sleep .
but they refuse to ,
so i will pray for myself .
*praying*
and i want friends especially mr.hawtstuff , nadia & nurbaiyah and dance crew to come to my funeral .
you'll dont even know how much i feel like commiting suicide now .
*cries*
but commit suicide is a sin .
so get someone to kill me maybe .?
ohgosh .

i want friends to read upper part . atleast upper part .


okay ;

today was th day to take results .
was so nervous tht nothing woke me up .
then i suddenly wake up at 0730 .
stupidity .

com-ed .
bathed .
den zhao go down .
bump into mum .
and she gave me 20 bucks .
10 for eating ,
another 10 for goggles .

took bus .
reached sch abt 10.50 .?
none of my frens reached .
till matian and guangren came .
hmms , den went to th hall .
shi ning gave me baby pooh .
she gave gr tigger .
we teased her , hehe .
den mrs seah gave speech .

chowx , jing yi and teck ling *applause*
leewhee *applause*
top scorer was chowx , 269 .
he stood up and sticked out his tounge . xP
like tht .

went to class .
gt alot of things .
what shit{s}
den results /
fcuking dissapointed .
baab .
maths a ahh .?
hahas .
but science and english b lehh ,
so damn fxcked up okays .?
aggregate ; 215
wasn't happy ,
go on , came down to zam and mr tan there ,
shermaine they'll asked how much i got ,
i just said 215 and went off between th ladies and gents and cried .
for while oni .
den wen tmr tan , told my marks .
he said , u wanna go in amkss .?
den i was like ,errh , yeah , but cant go in rdy .
den he was like , "CAN .!"
den i was like "aaeeppss .!"

went to mrs tan .
told her my prob .
she understood ,
i will be continuing track , UNFORTUNATELY .
haizzzz .

den went to ava rm .
gt th cd ,
den zhao with jh , calvin and matian to mac .
ate and go jh hse watch th dance crew vid .
it was like 3h+ watching it without skipping anyparts .
omgoodness .
thx ms chloe ;D

went back home .
mother face like one fcuking bitch .
not happy den tell lahh , fcuker .

atleast my father said , "wehey , got express yo .!"
den i was like "oh , hahas ." *wasnt hyper at all*

went into th room .
chatted with nadia and dear .
mr.hawtstuff's too long okay .?
i feel like comitting suicide , dying in my sleep .

den th malay news came .
"malay students can get 260 , why can't you?"bitch said .
"SHUTTUP.!"slams th door . i shouted
went into my room and cry

she think she so pro go do psle herself lahh ,
CCB .
i hate u to th max okays .?!
for now .

den did some research on some sch .

den talked to afiqah for a while=x
and i watched th video ms chloe gave me .

and i gotta rest .
it's 1:36 am now ,
and i wanna die .

byebye .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home