Thursday 18 December 2008

Deyi Secondary .

Good Morning .
I wont elaborate any further what happened to me or bla3 .
Just read Nadia's blog.

Today woke up at 7.45 .
All because of nurbaiyah lahh ,
She called me , I woke up and fall on th floor . -.-

She asked me where I am going .

DEYI SECONDARY SCHOOL people .!

I actually last time really in lve with tht school .
But suddenly I got tht sms from moe , I was really down lahh .
Like superbing down okays .?

Amkss , why are u so hard to get .???!!!!
Mr tan . can you get me into tht sch .?
(well , his not gonna read this , so wtf lah .)

I feel like jumping down a building . =x
I scared I kena bully sia -_______-"
I want some of matian's score =x

So yeah , damn pissed .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home