Friday 12 December 2008

Stupid Freezy Hair . =.="

Good Morning Readers , [11.11am , still morning right .?]
okay , last two days , i actually cut a small part of my hair coz it was fcuking freezy .
So , yeah , can't really see th diff .
Then I tied my hair , slept with th tied hair overnight .
Woke up , put down my hair , Got Freezier -.-
shithole lahh =.="

So , yeah , I will tie my hair from now on when I'm going out ,
Get a new look , I'm putting up my fringe .
and the sides will fall , the so called chinese oprah .
Looks nicer though , well for me barx .
Don't know for you'll , especially boyfriend .

Currently watching sensasi , Panggil Namaku 3X ,
tht show is like wtf cans .?
so .... i dunno lahh .
Dramamama lahh , although its a horror movie -.-

Still rotting at home like one shitface .
I want $$$ .

WTF , tht movie has a character name cynthia/sintia who died coz of karma .
Wtcrap is this shit man .?! -.=

Planning to shift ALL my things frm 516 mb memory card to my new 1gb memory card .
How am I suppose to do that when I am now fucking lazy , not yet awake . -.-
zzz . *snoring like a pig*

Gimme some ideas people , how to get rid of Freezy Hair ,
don't tell me to cut it , AGAIN , coz it will end up freezy -.-

Tomorrow going to Nurbaiyah's house :DDDD
:DDDD
:DDDDD
:DDDDDD

yeah , so , byebye .
Check out my second blog :DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home