Saturday 29 November 2008

yeap , he loves me ALOT .

hello babes , hunks , crappers .

okay ,
today , went to th library with nurbaiyah .
and my feet hurt to th damn core .
i think i use 6 plasters for my foot today .
coz i used th damn bata flats .

okay , ask nurbaiyah if u wanna noe hw i looked like when i was hurting .
then went to hub using bus from th library .
i didnt wan to walk thr , u c lurhs . so pain .

then walkwalk , see options bag and wallet and belt .
this nurbaiyah ahh , keep on nonsensing .
say what , i must buy same wallet with dear lahhs ,
Bla3 .

den went to watssin , bought 3 pairs of earing ,
i think all looks so big with my ear .
my ear's small ; fyi .
and im gonna mix and match it .

then went to her hse .
ate maggi .
and played com .

den went to bugis .
waited for half an hour for blogshop owner .
coz she delayed th time .
then got my black jacket .
was long ,
but nice .
and i accidentally give her 2 bucks extra .

means she needs to give me 2 dollar offer next time :D

went home .
ate pie .
didnt prac guitar ,
shyt .

den iqah online .
walao , i scared talk to her sia .
then dear online .
came to th rescue .
we chat like siao ahmahs .
maybe oni me chat like tht barx .

My dear loves me .
ytd , he was thinking of me till 3am and slept .! :D


hahas , i love him lots man .
and he just now said ily dunno hw many times .
coz 2 days he didnt say to me .
coz his phone no money .

tmr maybe will get topped up :D

okay , i promise to myself i will prac guitar tmr .
coz got lessons =x

and gt amkss camp on monday to wednesday .
after camp .
i will go home , wash up and celebrate matians bday :D

Matian ,
Happy Advanced Bday .!
Walao , you so old liao lehhs .


byebye :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home