Saturday 29 November 2008

:|

okay , good morning .?
went shopping last night right after track with mum .
ATLAST , SHE TALKED -.-

she cb , think i play soccer bring me go mustafa wanna buy me th spikes -.-
i say another want got th needles wan .
den just buy sleeping bag thr .

then mrt-ed to somerset and went to dunno whr , i forget what is th name .
but is right infront of my mum's cali gym .
my mom went to nike shop and bought a bag for me .
but i gotta donate my 40 dollars thr -.-
cost 79 ,
after 20% discount , $63 :DD

and bought some other things .

den went to world of sports .
bought spikes .
same as dear's .
hope he's not angry .
coz i sisnt meant to copy him .
but tht's th only shoe tht caught my eye .
and th size was 1 or 2 more sizes bigger leas .
nevermind .

then went home .
packed things for camp .
5/6 packed :D
but camp is on monday i rushing like siao liao .

today ,
going to meet baiyah at 12 .
wtf , it's 10.02 .!
ahhs .
gotta rush .
den after tht gonna go lavender .
pick up my black jacket .
gonna show it off @ camp =x
i hope my mum never find out .

is this post short .?
idfc .
okay , so bb .

maybe post th pics later :D
*to show off , MUAHAHAHA .!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home