Thursday 27 November 2008

Hello earthlings .


hello :

my mum woke me up twice last night and this morning .

midnight and 6+ .

just to change .

i wasted two of them coz not even 1/4 full leas .


BUT STILL , she's not talking to me .

and my ezlink card is left with -$0.40 .

and she still dunwan to top up .

what crap -.-


ytd got a call by johnray .

gotta go to amkss camp . :D

in training , dear was whining , asking jh to nt go malaysia .

he's still going .

den i said tht johnray ask me go camp .


he plead , so i go lahh .

Monday camp barx .

Dear taking for me th consent form .

u see , boyf so kind :D


okay , planning to rot at home .

maybe practise some guitar barx .

coz my fingering sucks goddamnit .

-.-


and i am not gonna miss don't forget th lyrics singapore .

Hady , Taufik and Jonathan . :D

Jys yo .!

half a million dollars leas .

hahas .


okay ,

i rly got nothing to say .

hope tht i wont rot until like shit .

bb .
what shit ,
this post is disturbed by th photo .
suddenly all gt spaces .
never mind .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home