Wednesday 26 November 2008

Hello people :S

Hello people :S
okay , tht was copyrighted i guess .

last night ,
dear , jian hui , jia le , heiriq , stella and iqah went to east coast at 7+ .
dear ajak me when it was 7pm .
i was at home . browsing peeps blog .
den he call .
obvious cant go right .

coz before tht go iiman hse do muffins (nice!)

pfft , dear never ask me wait at yck .
if he did , i can go liaos .

den rot at home .
slept at 12.50 i think .

woke up at 10.45 .
wahh , bocor siol .
1st day until so heavy want is it .?!
den my mother didnt talk to me until now , 2 days leas .!
so i gotta clean some of it myself =x

den bathe ,
track .
dear came later then me .
and wenn hao was th first one to come .
then me .
it was 1+ liao lehh , then i reach .

then saw wenn hao play psp , dj max .
WAHH , BLOODY PRO OKAYS .?!
but he said , th sis pro-er . can play brainstorm . o.O
PRO MUCH HEH .?!

then training started .
th infront part of training wasn't tht tough .
then , dear and th other p6 boyss needed to do gym .
haizz , dear bb liaos .
den mr tan saw me , he ask me do gym also .
starting was ^______________^
then walao , so tough .
haizz .

then got one time i wanna do pushups .
jh go put 5 kg weight on top of my body .
i was screaming like someone was fcuking me . (o.O)
then dear asked him to stop , muaahhahah , in ur face .!

okay , train like shit .
den we went to th study corner .
PIZZA .!
thanks to Mr Ngiam , Mrs Tan & Mr Chin .!

i just ate one slice and one chicken .
coz i dunwan to show th greedy side of me :P

den done tht .
took pics .
then stayed at sch . with dear , wenn hao and th other p3 and 4 guys .
den rained .
went home .

WALAO , my mum's giving me th cold shoulder .
But she cleaned up my room and cleaned up my mess =x
thank you mama .!
hehe .

okay lurhs , byebye .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home