Monday 24 November 2008

bleahx .

i actually got a lot to blog ,
if u wanna know what i did today .
just hope tht ma tian blogged .
if not , then too bad lorhhs .
i just have no mood ;
coz i just shouted cao ci bai to my mum .
got big scolding ==
first time sia .
andand ,
second ;
i feel tht mr.hawtstuff is too good for me ,
and he should get a girl btr than me .
he gta noe this .
but i dunwan him to read .
but i want him to read .
WTH .?!
okay , whatever , i duncare .
erhh , mr hawtstuff arhh .
i think you are mr perfection too .
i'm not th mrs perfection , nor mrs hawtstuff .
i would like to continue th relationship we have .
but .
:::
::
:
i feel like ,
you're being with a crap-pish girl .
stupid , slutty , flirty one .
i know lurhs , you think i'm just finding excuses to have more attention .
or just finding trouble .
but i'm not .
i am really not .
just expressing my current emotion .
so .
if u're uncomfortable with me ,
or even ashamed ,
tell me .
i can cure it .
:)
okays ,
hope we last long goddamn it .
byebye . :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home