Friday 21 November 2008

still being so stupid .

hello , smartypants .
gahh , i am dumb .
should have studied =x

my mother is still giving me attitude you know .?
god damn it , i hate her .

ytd lay down on th bed and cried from 1.47 to 2.15 am .
was like not tired at all , but v.dissapointed .

okay , today , got a call from nurbaiyah tht woke me up .
talked crap .
checked my phone , got two miss calls .
both from isma's house .

now is just 12.10 .
i cant really say much coz 1 hour ago i just wake up nia .
9 hours of sleep okays .? i wan get rid of my eyebags .
:D

its going off slowly .
i today wanna sleep at maybee ,
lets say around 9 .?
muauhaha .
den wake up at 9 ;D

den half of my eyebags will be gone .
=x

shyt , mr.hawtstuff wont be around for 2 days to entertain me .
coz got wat kawin thingy .
at least nadia's thr .
and nurbaiyah .

hmms ,
byebye ,
i got nothing to say , really .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home