Wednesday 10 December 2008

I wasn't tagged by Nadia to do this . But she msn-ed me . -.-

#01; - Do you have secrets?
- The Person who says he/she doesn't have a secret is a liar . Of course I do .

#02; - Would you fall in love with a boy/girl older than you?
- Yeahh . Jmac People .!

#03; - How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
- Until I grow old with white hair . o.O

#04; - What would you do with a billion dollars?
- Buy as many phones as I want , a house , and own a swimming pool . And I want go out shopping and buy Chanel Shades and DKNY clothings .

#05; - Will you fall in love with your best friend?
- I did .

#06; - Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- Being Loved By Someone whom u love :D

#07; - How do you define love?
- Erhh , What .?

#08; - If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Just live the life .

#09; - Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
- Yesyesyes . ;DDDDDD

#10; - What makes you sad?
- hmm , to experience getting my Psle results back .?

#11; - How would you see yourself in 10 years' time?
- Slim , {i hope} , singing and dancing to th way of fame . :DDD (right.....)

#12; - Who is currently the most important people to you?-
Parents , Boyfriend , My Evil Twin , Nurbaiyah :D , D-crew , 6b'08 . and much much more lahh alrights .?

#13; - What is being regarded as the most important thing in your life?
- My Virginity (>.<) , Wallet , Computer , Ipod .

#14; - Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
- Single And Rich .!

#15; - What is your favourite colour?
- Pink . ( but it makes me look fat soo ... ) Black .

#16; - If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, and both of them do the same, who would you pick?
- erhh , how am I suppose to choose .? Better don't choose and live my life right .? stupid dumbass . -.-

#17; - Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
- I'll forget to forgive .

#18; - What do you want to tell to the someone you like?
- I love you . :D *hugs*

#19; - If there is a choice between lover and friends, which will you choose?
- My lover is my friend , soooo , both , yeah .

#20; - Do you believe that there's "True Love"?
- Erhhhhh , i dunno .

5 ppl who's going to do this survey.
Just anyone lahh , lazy to pick ppl out . =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home