Monday 8 December 2008

Wildchild .!

Hello People .!
Sorry for not updating last night .
I reached home late .
at about 10 + so yeah , was lazy and tired .

Yesterday .
Woke up 10.11 i think .
my mum b*haha go in room and throw pillow at my face .

onlined .

boyf misplaced both of his phones .
AT HOME .
siao right .?

den bathe .
went guitar class .
was 20 minutes early so i decided to get myself a mcflurry .
tht trainee in mac dunno how to make .
make me stir th whole mcflurry myself .
he just put th icecream into it .
and put oreo .
never even put at th so called machine .
i wanna complain , but see them small =x

okay , den ate ice cream till 4.40 .
den went up to mac's music sch .
Mr bay taught th guy before me like 10 minutes delay lohh .
i was so called blasting th music into my ears .
:P

den got guitar class .
enjoyed it .

den my mother waited outside class .
den went to vivo .
Bought me a pair of new Converse sch Shoe . not showing off ppl .

den met dad ., watched wildchild .
Bought nachos .
started watching .

I love th beginning of th show .
just nice , act like me like tht .
Mouth all come out BYATCH and arxhole .
=x





and this part made me think of boyf , dunno why =x

.

den after th movie , went to th toilet .
Was urgent alrights .?
den blast music to my ears .
waited for 93 .
den smsed nadia .
ask her whether boyf online .

den went back home .
chat with boyf .

he told his mum abt me , nt us .
she was okay with it .
=x

talk until 11.55 .
den went to sleep .

today woke up at 8+
he found his phone in his baju kurung .
-.-

his mum took his phone as he dunno how to take care of it =x

hahas .

now just blogging .
crapped with audi abt danino just now . xP

now talking with nadia .

goodbye ppl .






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home