Thursday 11 December 2008

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ .....

ohkay , i think i updated 4 times today ahhs .!?
I'm gonna die lahh , so bored to death .!
Okay , be true , who wouldn't .
Because it's 2.13 am . -.-''

I want to sleep .
but can't seem to .
gahhhhhhhhhhhh .
Tomorrow planning to update my so called NEW memory card for my phone .
Update with pics , vids , music .
Tht should be it .

I'm gonna rot at home like shit tomorrow , atleast in th after noon lahh .
@ night just wishing tht boyfriend will entertain me , and nadia .
And looking forward to Saturday .
Coz Nurbaiyah bought her mp4 today already .!
I'm so excited .!
okay , why am i excited .?
haahs .

Plans for tomorrow ,
`maybe not going to update .
just maybe .
only MAYBE updating second blog .
Check it out , it may look nicer than my blog here :D

I want to wake up at 12 tomorrow can .? or even 2 .
I want a long sleeeeeep .
I scared i will get eyebags leas .

And somemore today I didnt digest my food leas ....
haizz .
I know i sound disgusting .
But wtheck lahhhhhhhhhhhhh .
stomach hurting .

I want to sleep .
Let's say , Goodnight .
No wait , Good morning :DDDDD

bye .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home