Sunday 18 January 2009

Happy nene hotty ;D

What's up with my title ?
*laughs*

HAPPY SECOND MONTH ANNIVERSARY shahizam :D

Haha , okay , lets talk abt ytd .
Kuku entertained me while i was walking with mama at orchard.
this performance @ ngee ann rocked :D

then went to nike .
bought new shoes .
hengheng ah .
But th shoe not tht nice -.-"

Then water bottle ! ATLAST , one big nike bottle .

Jacket for mum , but wth , i will wear it , not her ><
And she bought this yoga shirt .
It's actually my size ,
i dun even noe if her boobs can fit o.o

went back home .
on-ed com ,, and talk to kuku and nad .
nad wished me first , then kuku .
kuku say nad cheat ><
coz she wish me 30 second faster .
Then went to zzz .

woke up at 8.30 today . o.o
and i dunno whether my asshole wake up alr .
Ytd he got party , worx , his life so fun .

today got guitar lesson .
and my hw not touched yet .
I lit rep , somemore havent rd sing to th dawn .
and havent design my cover .
-.-"
such a good rep.

i havent bathe yet . xP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home