Saturday 10 January 2009

Happy Bday Shasha !

Firstly , I wanna say this :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHASHA !

yeah , i didn't forget her ,
neither i forgotten her bday .
Power friend right ?
Yeah , POWER !

Ytd got bball .
Tired when reach home .
sleep at 9 .

Today , went sch .
YES , I DID WENT TO SCH .
for cca trail ==
Their track is like filled with friendly ppl lah .
I was high today :D

so 5 choices for cca .
hmm ,

1st ; Basketball .
2nd ; Track .
3rd ; Movement and dance .
4th ; Military Band . (impressive leas !)
5th ; Drama o.o or Choir O.o

4th and 5th choice may change .

After tht , walked all th way to banquet to buy chicken rice .
took away , bus-ed home .
mum and dad's not home ,
they're at sentosa , got invited by my dad's colleague . =.-
I left here alone .
nvm, nvm .

Can do hw and practise guitar right ?!
Ya , but lazy ;x !

Praying for ling to online at night later .
And Madrasah's starting .
WTH !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home