Saturday 3 January 2009

HELLO !

BOYFRIEND'S COMING BACK HOME TODAY , LIKE WOOTS ~!

Excited for don't know what reason ,
& i think i am a stalker lah ,
go to melati and grace's blog and see all their friend's blog oO

Got one girl , name i think is chloris .
Go sae this year sec 1 batch v.boring .
Lol ! ,
They dunno ask yet ,
or maybe they dunno me yet .

>.<

Lol , basketball , choose me , choose me !
i wanna get taller :DDDD
LOL !

I scared suddenly boyfriend get sudden change of height .
Woah , can be scary worx .
But , nvm , see if th height fit him then can liao .
I'll be damn happy :D ,
but horhh , i think i wont be tht tall nowadays lah .
Because i think my puberty go damn fast .
>.<

Ok lah ,
my friend want to use this com .
Wait later she eat me if i never let her use ,
So byebye .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home