Thursday 25 December 2008

Merry Christmas .!

HOHOHO .!
(okay , tht just remind me of boyf -.-)
Merry Christmas .!

I don't know why I woke up so damn early ,
It's 6.52 , and I woke up 50 minutes ago .
Oh crap , I didnt dream about anything .
I'm such a boring person mannn .! -.-''

Ohya , yesterday I was talking to boyf .
About we-know-what and his mood was like fuck i think .
Then I said , become more jiwang , so i can feel more loved .
Then his mood totally changed . (: {?}

And I kept saying tht I wanted to eat fifi .!
Omgosh , his th cutest thing lahh .!
And boyf wants him to not get a taller girlfriend . -.-
Then what about boyf himself ah ?
Siao . ~.~

So , for today , even though it's christmas .
I wanna go popular with nurbaiyah .
I scared not open =x
& you-know-who havent pay for her dance clothes .!
LIKE WHAT THE FUCK .!
& she haven't pay me $6 .
& she haven't pay boyf $3 . -.-

haizz .
so wtf .
I am planning to change song ,
But dunno change to what .
Jmac's hit all is 30 sec preview -.-

So yeah ,
gonna end this post here .
Or maybe later gonna post again , Who knows ?

BB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home